Webinar on diet, and mouth, and gastrointestinal cancer
Two thirds of mouth, pharynx and larynx cancers, and almost half of bowel cancer cases, could be prevented in the UK every year.
Understand the science behind diet and mouth and gastrointestinal cancers, and learn how to help people reduce their risk of developing these cancers.
This webinar was produced in partnership with Oncology Central and discusses:
- The current nutritional issues facing the UK
- The science behind diet and risk of mouth, pharynx and larynx, oesophagus, stomach, liver and bowel cancers
- How to help people reduce their risk of developing mouth and gastrointestinal cancers
- Bridget Benelam, Nutrition Communications Manager at British Nutrition Foundation
- Susannah Brown, our Science Programme Manager (Research Evidence)
- Rachel Clark, our Health Promotion Manager and Nutritionist