- 2 large cauliflowers, about 500g each, cut into florets
- 3 tablespoons horseradish sauce
- Small handful parsley
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 600g piece lean topside beef
- 1kg new potatoes, cut into quarters
- 350g leeks, roughly chopped
- 2 teaspoons sunflower oil
- 55 minutes
- 5 A DAY:
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC/Fan 160ºC.
- Put 150g of cauliflower into a food processor and blend with 1 tablespoon of horseradish sauce, parsley and black pepper.
- Spread the cauliflower mixture on top of the beef in an even layer and place in a small roasting tin, crust side up. Roast for 25–35 minutes (25 for rare, 35 for well done). Remove from the oven and set aside to rest for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cut the rest of the cauliflower into small florets. Arrange in a single layer on a two large baking sheets with the leeks and potatoes and toss together with the oil.
- After you take the beef out, put the vegetables in the oven and roast for 20 minutes. Slice the beef into 8 thin slices and serve alongside cauliflower, potatoes and the remaining horseradish sauce.
Raring to try one of our recipes? We’d love to see a photo of what you cook, or get your feedback! Email us on email@example.com.
The beef will continue to cook while resting, so even if it looks a little pink when you remove it from the oven, it should be cooked to perfection by the time you serve