- 400g strawberries, hulled and roughly chopped
- Small handful fresh basil, roughly chopped
- 300ml cold water
- 1 lemon, juice only, plus lemon slices to garnish
- Sparkling water, to taste
- Large handful ice cubes
- 5 minutes
- 5 A DAY:
- Using a food processor, blend together the strawberries, basil and water until smooth.
- Add the lemon juice and blend again.
- Pour the strawberry mix into a large jug and top up with sparkling water.
- Serve in tumblers with ice cubes.
Use frozen strawberries if fresh aren’t in season. Simply leave to defrost before blending in the food processor.