- 4 amaretti biscuits
- 150g fat-free Greek yoghurt
- 2 tablespoons half-fat creme fraiche
- 160g fruit, peeled if necessary and chopped into small pieces
- 10 minutes
- 5 A DAY:
- Place the amaretti biscuits in a plastic food bag and crush with a wooden spoon or rolling pin.
- Blend the fat-free Greek yoghurt and half-fat creme fraiche in a small bowl and stir in the crushed amaretti biscuits.
- In two tall glasses, add some of the chopped fruit, spoon over the yoghurt mixture, then add some more fruit and repeat, finishing with the yoghurt mixture.
- Chill and serve, decorated with a sprig of mint or a slice of fruit.
This healthy recipe is a great excuse to get adventurous with different fruits, using varieties in season for maximum flavour. Even drained tinned fruit salad in natural juice works well!